2011 - Year 3
- Bloom Early Learning & Childcare - Plymouth
- Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery - Minneapolis
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities - Coon Rapids
- Hillcrest Golden Living Center - Wayzata
- River Oaks - Anoka
- New Perspective Senior Living - Minnetonka
- Hope Lodge - Minneapolis
Project Donations were spent the following ways
- $1525 - Goody Bags & Cards
- $500 - Bloom Early Learning and Childcare Scholarship Fund
- $330 - Crisis Nursery - Donated items from their "Wish List", including: Diapers, socks, hair accessories and educational wii games.
- $385 - Hope Lodge - Donated items from their "Wish List", including: Snacks for their community kitchen, sheets, towels and toiletries for their guest rooms, and cleaning supplies.
Additional Cool Stuff
Shout-out from the Author of Love, Ruby Valentine
- Laurie Friedman, the author of the book that inspired my project (Love, Ruby Valentine), was inspired by me and she posted a Valentine contest on her website!
- All of the Kindergartners at my school and also the girls in my brownie troop helped stuff some goody bags -- so fun!
- The youth group at Our Fathers Lutheran Church in Rockford was also a really big help with the goody bags. I read the story to them and told them about my project. They decided that they wanted to also help raise money, and helped with the donations to Hope Lodge.