2014 - Year 6
- Bloom Early Learning & Childcare - Plymouth
- Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery - Minneapolis
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities - Coon Rapids
- Hillcrest Golden Living Center - Wayzata
- River Oaks - Anoka
- New Perspective Senior Living - Minnetonka
- Hope Lodge - Minneapolis
- Park Gardens - Fergus Falls
- Little Blessings - Madison
- Arbor Oaks - Andover
- Hope 4 Youth - Anoka
Project Donations were spent the following ways
- $2595 - Goody Bags & Cards
- $750 - Bloom Early Learning and Childcare Scholarship Fund
- $690 - Crisis Nursery - Donated items from their "Wish List", including: toys, baby formula, bedroom supplies, etc.
- $665 - Hope Lodge - Donated items from their "Wish List", including: Snacks for their community kitchen, sheets, towels, and toiletries for their guest rooms, cleaning supplies and paper products.
- $400 - Hope 4 Youth - Donated items from their "Wish List", including: Mens/Womens undergarments, bottled water, and $200 in gas cards.
additional cool stuff
- ABC Newspaper (Anoka, Blaine, Coon Rapids) heard about my project this year, iand wrote an article. The reporter came to River Oaks to interview me while I was delivering Valentines.
- Blog/Story from the Leadership Catalyst - “Leadership Lessons from a 4-year Old”