2015 - Year 7
- Bloom Early Learning & Childcare - Plymouth
- Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery - Minneapolis
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities - Coon Rapids
- Hillcrest Golden Living Center - Wayzata
- River Oaks - Anoka
- New Perspective Senior Living - Minnetonka
- Hope Lodge - Minneapolis
- Park Gardens - Fergus Falls
- Little Blessings - Madison
- Arbor Oaks - Andover
- Hope 4 Youth - Anoka
- Glen Oaks - New London
Project Donations were spent the following ways
- $3200 - Goody Bags & Cards
- $750 - Bloom Early Learning and Childcare Scholarship Fund
- $575 - Crisis Nursery - Donated items from their "Wish List", including: baby formula, cleaning supplies, child undergarments, winter coats, snow pants, bedroom supplies, etc.
- $570 - Hope Lodge - Donated items from their "Wish List", including: Snacks for their community kitchen, mattress pads and toiletries for their guest rooms, and cleaning supplies.
- $660 - Hope 4 Youth - Donated items from their "Wish List", including: lot's of food, snacks and bottled water for their food pantry, toiletries, towels, and paper products.
additional cool stuff
- Plymouth Channel 12 - joined us at my school where the 4th graders were helping with the goody bags. The reporter also came with us for deliveries to the residents of Hillcrest Golden Living Center, and to Bloom. Her story was nominated this year for an Emmy (Midwest Regional)!
- FOX News joined us for deliveries to the residents of River Oaks in Anoka (Video no longer available).
- Three newspapers also did stories on my project this year: Madison Guard (no link available), Fergus Falls Journal and the West Central Tribune (Willmar).